Welcome
welcome to s u z u k i _ k i r i t a n i
mitsuwa market trip~
Friday, January 14, 2011,11:18 AM

Hello ~~~ヾ(^∇^) みんなーさん~ 
i went to Mitsuwa yesterday and a little time at Korea town.
At Mitsuwa, I bought Magazines~


wink up! All about JE >__< and all my dreams come true in this book >O<
haha!
Im amazed because I was only into Mitsuzaka Tori lately and he was in there o.o
Otomen<3 no Tonomine was in there too and i just finished watching it! XD
this week i finished Otomen + Clone Baby.


NISHIIII! omg CIEL#2! xD I was amazed by that too<3 i'm telling you! my whole life is in this mag! xD

allsooo~ i bought a mag that was all about Jrock<3
MY TWO LIVES!





Ryutaou-sama ;_______; (_ _)



楽しかったです!ahh お誕生日おめでとう ハラ と 中山優馬

Labels: , , , , , ,


© 2008 - 2010 @ suzuki-kiritani.blogspot.com